Frequently Asked Questions

Who will organise a guardian and/or homestay for my child?

The International Student Director can organise a Guardian and Homestay for leave weekends. All international boarding students are required to have a local Guardian while living in New Zealand. 

The Guardian is responsible for organising anything the student requires outside of school, including taking care of the student if he/she has to leave the Boarding House due to sickness, and liaising with the student's family.

In some cases the Guardian is also the student's Homestay.


Prev     Next